ROCHFORD RS4 REPLICAS

242spot

Reaction score
Hey guys.
I'm planning on buying rs4 reps for me S3 this week. Was gonna buy them from rochford, has anyone brought wheels from them recently and if so what was the qaulity like.
If anyone knows of an exceptionally good copies please let me know.
The last thing in want is to get crap copiies.
cheers

2nd the wheelbase ones, my set purchased a couple of months ago had a nice dish, and the finish was good. I fitted a set of OEM centres, and they look very nice IMO.

If you're buying on price, then just go ahead and buy the cheapest...

I called all of the rep sellers when I was shopping for mine, and the guy at Rochford couldn't even be ***** to answer a few questions for me - he sounded like a customer asking about things like dish and offset was something he didn't have time for. I accept that other folks will have had good service no problem, but I'm just sharing my experience.

I don't know if the Rochford reps are better than the wheelbase ones, or anybody elses for that matter, but I'd read on here that some people who'd brought from Rochford were getting dished reps, and some were getting flat jobbies.

The wheelbase bloke couldn't have been more helpful, and said that there were indeed several versions knocking about, and he'd make sure he opened a few boxes to check that I got a set of dished ones. That alone got my business, even though it was £20 more a wheel, as at least I knew I'd get what I wanted.

If you can't actually see the wheel you'll be buying, then make sure you ask a lot of questions, and make up your own mind about whether you're going to get what you want.

there are various types of reps as you look at the face of the wheel some are flat and some are like a dish with the middle of the wheel representing the middle of a dish. If that makes sence.

in other words the middle of the wheel is in more than the outer edge therefore dished. These look a lot better imo