Will facelift doors fit?

M44 DUB

Reaction score
Since Audi would not repair under warranty i am thinking about getting facelift doors as my door catches are past it too. Will these fit a 1998 model, i've had a look and they look the same.

im guessing thats why he wants them though, as i can see no other reason to change to facelift doors....

Unless its the dreaded rust on the bottom and he wants newer doors so they last longer....?

fort someone said that cars from 1997 onward have galvenised bodys and come with a 12 year warrenty???

They do, but you try getting a warranty claim from audi on a ten year old car.

yea i can imagine the hassle but surely in a court of law they not got a leg to stand on.... they give a 12 yr warrenty and dont wanna stand upto it...surely they cant do that.

Probably not but the amount of money you would have to spend to take them to court would make it really not worth your while.

I keep meaning to take mine to them just to see what they say

i darent look at mine incase there more rotten than a 6 month old piece of cheese. ide rather not know than know about it as ide just worry about it.

Where is this rusty area located? Id like to check mine..
thanks

Bottom of the doors where the plastic strip is located. There's a sticky about it in this section at the top.

Was told because the previous owner didn't take care of the car i couldn't do anything about it but i'm just going to go to every Audi dealership until i get it sorted also with a small claims court in mind!

Thanks dave..Il have a check when the weathers a little better.
cheers