Newbie needing advice on wheels

paul_a3_tdi130

Reaction score
Hi guys pritty new to this audi stuff so please don't bite my head of if it's been mentioned alot of times.

I've recently bought my girlfriend an audi a3 tdi 130 sport which has been revo'd to about 170bhp and lowered on Koni's (i think)

I'm wanting to get some new wheels for it only running 16" at the minute and wanting some 17" 18" can't decide, she is having a baby soon so will the ride be any different between 18's and 17's.

Also what offset do i need for these?

i'd prefer some proper audi wheels which will fit?

Also i've seen loads of 18" reps for cheap but not sure if they will fit my car it's an 02.

Any help please guys and keep it simple very simple

paul_a3_tdi130 said:
please don't bite my head of if it's been mentioned alot of times.

:) :)

I went from 16s to 18s and the ride is much much firmer...

you need an offset of around 35 the lower the offset the further out they will be in the wheel arch

Any wheel with the stud pattern 5 x 100 should fit, so that will be the S3, A3 and TT wheels.... hope that helps

http://www.raceandroad.com/acatalog/More_info.html

Nope, unfortunately these are from an A4 which means they would fit a Mk2 A3 but not your girlfriends.

you will have to ask the seller what car they were on and what the stud pcd is as the ad doesnt state this infomation , you need 5 x 100 pcd for the wheels to be suitable for your car

the wheels are also replica not original audi so dont go silly on price