hello people...!

ultramodz

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE
Reaction score
Website
www.mattstevens.co.uk
just a note to say hi to everyone, and introduce myself!

i'm matt, from plymouth, england, and i drive a 1999 (T) A3 1.6i SE. i had a modified seat ibiza before, but i saw the audi sat on a forecourt, so i bought it!

i've got some big plans - coilovers, 18" alloys, ice, etc! just getting started though! i've put on clear side repeaters, removed the "A3" and "1.6" badges from the boot, and put some silver vision bulbs in the front indicators.

i saw the thread on TT pedals fitting the S3, but do they fit the standard A3, coz i just wanted to check before i get the dealership to order some for me...?

could you give me the part numbers for the pedals that i'll need, bearing in mind i've got a 1999 model?

thanks!

Welcome fellow ex ibiza owner,i just swapped my modded cupra turbo for a A3 quattro t sport.The builds much better isn't it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

the only problem is i'm afraid to touch anything incase i break it, or because i just can't work out how things come apart!

i'm trying to run a fat power cable and the RCA leads to an amp in the boot, but i'm not sure how to get the panels off to hide the wires???

any help would be great!

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
Exactly! Just give the rear quarter a good tug, and it will snap off (when i say snap, i dont mean literally)

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Snap was what happens when you try to take panels off of French cars, plastic clips exploding everywhere /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that one! They are terrible!

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
I know that one! They are terrible!

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you'd be able to associate with that...the xsi!