Scum

BerkshireFlipper

Reaction score
At the pub tonight - come back to my pride and joy to find some kind fellow has put the rear windscreen in and had a rummage in the boot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
To this kind fellow - thanks you lowlife nobgrater.

Can highly recommend RAC windscreens though. made the call at 11:20 this evening, 11:30 they called back to say they had a screen and could do it tonight if I got to the depot. Got there at 11:50, left at 12:45. Jobs a goodun.

Fortunately (i hope) the car park had CCTV which was running all night. The Police say they are want to watch it as atleast 5 other cars in carparks around the area were also broken into. May heads roll...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Yeah - Car parks and pubs don't mix - And I don't mean pub car parks.

Last month someone hit my S4 in the car park when I was in the pub, and prior to that someone kicked the headlamps in on my BMW - Funny thing is, when I drove my BMW home that night, the Police pulled me over and gave me a producer to get them fixed. The didn't give a $hit about the fact that someone kicked them in at the pub - funny eh?

Don;t let it upset you too much - there's much more in life to worry about than cars!

Best wishes,

Ram

i went to play football at my local sports hall and i heard a bang i looked over and could not see anything amiss untill i saw this car move, which had driven into another. in the process of straigthenin out he/she and driven into this car. to make matter worst they didnt get out to check the damage they just drove off.

Luckily i noted the reg number and the make/model, went into the sportshall and turned out it was the center manageress's car. she was very upset with the damage but was very grateful. i gave her my details to pass onto her insurance company, and she let me book the 5-aside football court for free.

F**KING @RSE TW4TING KNOB JUNKIE LOWLIFE GOOD FOR NOTHING MUTHA F**KERS!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Sorry to hear about it BF, why does it happen eh, oooh nice car lets go have a look so I can feed my habit. Why can they not go and get a job to sort their urchin life out?

Anyway, I really f**king do hope you catch the f**kers. Where did it take place?

Cheers

That sux m8 little feckers should be castrated for their crimes!

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
dafunkymonkey said:
burn their houses down! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif (Or am I going too far?!?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Paraffin or Petrol?

I'll bring the molotov cocktail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

If you right to the pub they have to by law (data protection act) give you any fottage in which you or your car appear. They are allow to charge a norminal fee, so get and catch the feckers!!

As with most cctv footage it could probably be of poor quality but maybe they will be able to get something on the fookers....and as with most street crime culture they will probably be wearing baseball caps and hooded tops so it could be impossible to indentify the culprits anyway...but theres always hope....

Tough luck...:(

Bummer!

Look on the bright side — I'm orft to my local Audi Stealers to pick up the car, after they've installed a new window regulator.

I bet the damage will be far more than any pub car-park hoodlum can inflict!

--
katie.

Sorry to hear that Flipper, you just can't have anything nice these days, and look on the bright side at least they broke a window, unlike the feckers which drill out your locks... as happened on my beemer.

Hey thats bizarre - I spotted flipper in Norreys Drive a couple of weeks ago. I live very near to Norreys Drive, I drive a black W-reg S3 so you might spot me also sometime!

Hey flipper which pub/car park was it so that we can avoid it!?

Not a silver one phil, dolphin grey one, but have seen that silver one about too.

As comdw said we spotted each other in norreys drive but i have a doppelganger in the vanwall business park, another dolphin grey one but with alloy mirrors, also got one in Marlow but he's a miserable so and so.

I'll be keeping an eye out for you, and I expect to see you both at the next wycombe meet - usually near the end of the month and probably at the shire horse during the winter. Will keep you posted on that one.
oh and keep an eye out for Liam - he's local too, Noggy blue S3

As for the pub comdw- it was the Kings Arms - (The Out and Out) in Cookham high street, but the RAC window guy said that he'd had a load in from maidenhead that night, all done in pub and hotel car parks around Boulters and along into Cookham.

Hey Flipper, sorry to hear what happened. Definately get the vid if you can. At least no body work damage!

See ya at the next meet.

Out of curiousity<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1069325494audi girl">

Vandalism
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Broken Into
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Scratched
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Both
<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />Other
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>