Badgelsss Grill

MarkyS3

Reaction score
Hi guys just bought a badgless grill and used search but it just pulls out and clip the other one in!! any of you guys got any tips because i cant get it to clip in all round properly!!

Cheers mark

If you'd have bought an S3 it would have fit straight on!

(sorry mate, couldn't resist it - I don't actually have any useful advice)

Take the bumper off! or better yet ask your imaginary friend james!

DSC00109.jpg

I dont want anymore abuse or i will simply go elsewhere!! ive owned upto to driving like a ****! i wont be doing it again.

Opinions on car please!!

dunno yet mate might be changing the turbo to a hybrid with AMD

mate it nothing really to do with driving like a ****, its the things that realted to it! such as pretending to be someone like james bristol? and slating yourself etc etc, i mean whats the point in lying like that?

anyway car looks good! what other plans for it? anything on bottom part of bumper? colour code the outer parts and leave the grills black?

or try projektzwo they do some nice stuff!

mate james bristol is my brother!! he drives a red saxo

oh so that explains some!!!!

mate i aint sad enough to create a new account i have better things to do!!

not me who said you did! just going by what i have read!

Got to give the guy some credit for holding his hands up to being a muppet like, and for sticking it out on the site. I think I'd have crawled off never to be heard from again if I'd been torn into like that.
I like the debadged look on the A3, but dont think it'd be right for my A4.

yeh sinny71 i have broad shoulders i dont mind im just a **** for owning upto it but then again im sure there will be many of you that on a quiet motorway early hours of the morning have tested there cars!!

Quite like the debadged look, although you do realise who much we all pay for that Audi badge dont you??!! lol

I have seem some that look a bit cheap and nasty up close, the plastic is a different "grain" to stock, but if its decent quality and lasts, i think that looks nice.

Stealth mods are the way to go for sure!

Oh and echo what the other guys say, fair play for admitting you were a bit silly before! We all appreciate that. I hope you stay around here too, you're clearly a car nut, like the rest of us and although i was not much of a fan of your corsa or c2, they did at least look like you'd done careful and quality job on them, so fair play fella!!
Just promise us you wont be sticking a chrome strip kit on the slats of that grill..!!

I'm not a fan of de-badged grilles on an A3, i dunno why...I had a nice honeycombe de-badged grille on my old car and it looked spot on but dont fancy it this time around.

Nevertheless it seems to fit nice and its a taste thing.

LOL @ simch "you do realise who much we all pay for that Audi badge dont you??"

Its true!! But I was only kidding. I think I upset Mark a bit earlier, but I actually really like the look of that, it looks subtle and quality!
And he did appologise for his previous stuff, so I think it only fair to give credit where its due. Nice job fella!