Golf mk4 interior

a3daveo

Reaction score
Hi all

Sorry if this one has been mentioned many times before but a search brought up nothing for me.

Is it possible to put in mk4 golf interior straignt into an a3? Will obviously have to make sure its 3 door interior.

There seems to be more complete golf gti interiors around and cheaper compared to a3 stuff.

Thanks

Daveo

if they are recaros then i think they wheel but i think you may need to change the mounting brackets whicg arent that expensive!

people correct me if i am wrong!

cheers

chris

I have the opportunity to buy some really cheaply. I realise I would have to sort the door cards but this should not be too much of a problem.

I like the seats when I was sitting in them in a mates car. Not that I prefer them opr anything its just they seem a bargain as long as I don't have to muck about with them too much.

Do you think they would look rubbish and should I stick with a3 ones?

depends really on what a3 seats you have? if they are the suede bucket seats then leave them in for definite! if they are any others....then id consider! lol

I have the old grey style with crown shaped bits and circles in the pattern. There grey, boring and definitely need changing! No nice bucket seats!

Damn, I just got rid of my A3 sports seats on fleabay. Only went for fifty quid. The bloke who bought them was laughing at how cheap he picked them up for...its a shame or you could have had them and they look a damn sight better than the golf seats....