Bra

mikerd4

Reaction score
Anyone know if a bra is available for the S3?

You can get bonnet bra's for A3's, i pressume they will be the same?

bra.jpg

Maybe i can be a little more useful

try ebay.de i have noticed them on there before when browsing

Keith

yeah car bra postings normally get this reaction lol

lol. women's bra's are cool

car bra's are gay.

What the hell is a car bra lol!?

RRiighht..........

You'd look a right TIT with one of those on

rodenal said:
RRiighht..........

You'd look a right TIT with one of those on

i have to agree. youd look like a right plonker.

whats its purpose? :uhm:

Yeah, they look good in principle, but once they get wet and you've got road debris trapped between them and your bonnet, they don't work too well.

Your gonna need match'n panties for that too, can i sugest a thong. unless you have a fat **** and need granny pants.:hubbahubba:

each to their own lads! Everyone is diferent

Cheers for the positive posts lads lol
Still trying to work out why sticking something to stop stonechips and to add some euro flavour makes me/the car into a homosexual? lol

oh no.....im sorry but i would prefer the stone chips! lol

you can buy 2mm clear pl;atic film mate....not sure where though, try looking on google for a link or something.....the stuff they use for phone screen protectors is what you need, im sure their is something out there that doesnt look gay! lol

in all honesty, they are great for preventing stone chips and the like. But they make the car look horrible. Great for trackdays, not so great for road use !

Yeah, i can see the point for a trackday, but for using on the road, just save up 250 quid every few years and get the bonnet painted.

Will save you're car looking like it should be sitting on the back of a transporter.

how about some armourfend or paintshield? Not sure if they will do it for an A3/S3 but certainly worth a shot. Can keep your original paint colour as the film is clear....had it on my old VX220.

Cant believe the thread is still going! Will be ordering a bra very soon, personal opinion lol