A3 3.2 V6 modified......

Administrators

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Just thought I'd say I just drove the new A3 Listers Stratford are running as a demo.....
302bhp after we'd fitted the cams and rampped it, also has the Milltek exhaust on it.
Sounds awesome, and pulls from really low, it's not often nowadays a car makes me really want one, but I have to say I want one!

Do you have pics Wando? I would like the 3.2, but I find it a bit boring, but maybe with some classy wheels, nice brakes and the 300 bhp... would make me break up with my love-hate relationship with my S3.

[ QUOTE ]
spanishS3 said:
I would like the 3.2, but I find it a bit boring, but maybe with some classy wheels, nice brakes and the 300 bhp...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice brakes? Its got RS4 340mm disks on it already... just how big do you want them??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Cupramax when you getting your 3.2V6 - whats the reason for moving on from the LCR ?

Haven't made the decision yet. I just get bored very quickly with cars and its to the Leon's compliment its lasted me for nearly 18 months. I tried the S4 V8 a couple of weeks back but it didn't do anything for me, but have yet to get a go in the local dealers 3.2 A3. If AmD are getting the magic 300hp then that might just push me into getting one.