s3 badges stolen

nky_84

6th Gear
Reaction score
the s3 i was looking at buying has just had the badges nicked off it!! dont know if there is any damage but its a pain in the **** for both seller and buyer.

I cant imagine these bieng cheap, anyone know how much they are from a dealer? or is ebay ur best bet, can u get brand new, genuine audi ones off ebay?

cheers

Nick

Plenty on ebay at all times. Should be able to get both for less than £20. Dont worry too much about it unless the paintwork has been damaged. Might be a good haggling point.

ebay has them cheap enough too. Try someone like Xenoas, I got my S-line badges from him and I know a few others on here have mentioned his name too

as long as the paints not damaged I wouldn't worry about it. I took my rear one off myself as if some pesky kids decide they want it there gonna do alot of damage to the boot, plus it makes the car even more descreet!

Mo-S3 said:
Plenty on ebay at all times. Should be able to get both for less than £20. Dont worry too much about it unless the paintwork has been damaged. Might be a good haggling point.

definitely a good haggling point. just give the seller a quote from audi for the badges..which will be higher priced.. in turn, hopefully giving you a better deal on the car.

Then buy em off ebay or VAGparts! :rockwoot: