Full Samco Set Price???

lUCKYS3

Reaction score
Just wondering how much the full Samco set for the S3 retails at??

Six intercooler and one turbo hose??

Thats the reason i asked. the guy reckons it cost him over £400 but seems like he is a little optimistic with the original price(May be wrong).

What do you think a reasonable price to pay for the set would be??

Samco Silicon Hoses
The Samco Sport hose kits are designed to replace original equipment in a wide range of performance vehicles, both in motorsport and fast road use. Superb integrity and superior performance reduces the risk of component failure and enables higher temperatures and pressures to be maintained with complete confidence.

All Samco kits are available in the following colors -

Does that help?
Sarah

Please contact Audi-sport.net to advertise on the site

Thanks but what i was after was the cost a full set of samco hoses?

Hi Mate
I know , it got edited :(
Sorry , I was not advertising , but wanted to let you know prices
But the price would be ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE CONTACT AUDI-SPORT.NET TO DISCUSS ADVERTISING and that is for 1 X turbo (TIP) turbo X 2 pipes and also the turbo X 4 pipes, so is that the full set? so your price is not looking THAT good really , sorry
Sarah

come on olly_k... awsomesarah is offering help, jut telling the guy how much they cost, not like she is trying to punt his business, as he said he is looking at them on ebay.

:)

let me guess...its EXACTLY THE SAME PRICE AS WHATS ON AWESOME'S SITE ? Oh, there's a suprise !

of course she is trying to "punt" his business, linking to AWESOME's site with prices.

I wasnt born yesterday.

I'm getting sick and tired of this now. if you dont like it, please use another forum

Olly_K said:
let me guess...its EXACTLY THE SAME PRICE AS WHATS ON AWESOME'S SITE ? Oh, there's a suprise !

of course she is trying to "punt" his business, linking to AWESOME's site with prices.

I wasnt born yesterday.

I'm getting sick and tired of this now. if you dont like it, please use another forum
calm down.. i wasnt having a go.. :think:

just stating that she is helping by posting an answer to the thread starters question :)

no offence meant :jester:

I saw that set on ebay seemed a bit steep to me.

Then I managed to pick a full set (secondhand but limited use) off a guy on the tt forum for £170 delivered :)

Yes I did think the price was a bit steep
But I cannot just say no its too dear.
I am just letting people know the prices
Ade has been in touch bvefore in regards advertising and a response would be appreciated
Thank you for your help and guidance in advertising with this forum
Sarah

I think you can pick a new set up for about £285+ the dreaded, I have looked into it for my s3, but will wait to see what turbo I go for.

Thats not bad for a new retail set where did you find those prices, pm me if the companys not allowed to be mentioned if possible, Thanks