3rd Brake light

steve1975l

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get the 12v 2.3w bulbs from that are in the 3rd brake light?

Or

Anyone the know the part no. so I can get one from the stealers.

Thanks Steve.

You should be able to get them from any motor factors. they are the same as the small wedge instrument bulbs.

I had a couple out on mine got them from halfords sold for stupid amount in two's I think?!? might be worth getting couple more than you need as I think I remember I had two out but in getting to light moving etc a couple more decided to die.

I know what you mean. I had a brake light out, decided to buy one bulb and a week later the other side went.

I had to change mine a monthe ago. Main dealer 80p each, Halfrauds £4 for pack of 2!

No guesses where I got mine from then!!

whats the easiest way of fitting the bulbs without breaking anything and i take it replacing them will stop the display beeping at me every 5mins.

On a similar note I take it its best to get the bulbs and the like from the dealers since my centre console bulb blew and its tiny! Any idea what the part number for this is? (1996 model with standard heater/blower controls) Thanks for any help!

Mine blew recently so i replaced the whole unit with a custom made LED one taken from an E46 BMW. Much better having an LED one i say but just got sort out the bulb warning on the dash with a resistor