Need some help none car related work pranks

DaveCav

Reaction score
ive just been the subject off some office hummer the old boot polish on the phone trick anyone know a way off getting my own back???

thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

lol done the tape on the esc key and selotape round car keys

need somethink new as i feel abit off a

Readybrek in heater intake - instant snow storm inside!

Bit mean though and only works on cars without polen filter.

would it work in a 320ci??

mean is good iam taking this 2 the next stage

Probably not as would have a filter in heater system.

Seen done on a 90 Fiesta and works a treat. They get in start up, turn fan on for heat/air and............

Friend of mine did crazy car pranks during his younger days. Once tied a couple of crow scarers (massive firecrackers basically) to the silencer on a 2CV and attached the fuse to a brick. Car pulled away and the crow scarers blew the silencer off completely (is only a drinking straw after all!) Was a little OTT as did shake driver up a bit!
He also wired them to starter motors a couple of times.
Disassembled party popper were his other favourite as detonators make a loud harmelessish bang and are easy to set off.

A gentle one, is to take out the mouse ball & disconnect the keyboard ready to log-in in the morning.

Worked a treat at my last place, she couldn't work out why anything wasn't happening & someone had to let on after 15 mins as she was calling the IT dept!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

If you want to be mean, you could try wet paper towels or a water bomb when they go to the toilet!!!

once they know about the removal of the mouse-ball, try taking it out, and putting a tiny bit of sellotape on the rollers inside - they'll try the mouse, see the ball is there, and then bang it on the desk a few times before checking the lead, etc.

A guy here at work did an April fools where he put everyone's phone in a clear plastic bag, and sealed it with an elastic band. He then printed a letter on company paper saying "your phone has been disinfected, do not remove the protective bag until you have been instructed that it is safe to do so".
Amazing how many people were answering their phones, saying "sorry about the rustling but my phone is in a bag... what? pardon? I can't hear you.."

****** hell. How is that legal. I've just tried it and this is dangerous sh*t! My brain is now overloaded with possibilities. Thanks Katie.

Hi guys!

One prank which worked an absolute treat at my work was to buy a big roll of cellopane.( you know the stuff, sometimes known as shrink wrap, or glad wrap, ... the stuff you use in kitchens to put over food etc) Any way we had big black rolls the guys in the factory used to wrap pallets with, and on several occasions completely "shrink wrapped" colleagues cars! Works a treat, and the car looks quality when loads is put on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif