Does anyone have rear floor mats in their S3?

joe6886

Reaction score
I'm trying to get some mats from Audi for my S3, they managed to get the front ones right on their second attempt. But they are on their 4th attempt now at getting me some rear mats, they just keep sending the wrong ones. Useless. Does anyone have any in their car, and could they do me a favour and take a pic of them so I know my cars is'nt just a one off and has a completely different shape rear footwell to all other S3's out there.

Would be much appreciated,
Joe

Mine has them, but tbh I thik they are just golf mkiv rears, they look identical to ones in my golf.

i have some.. whats your email address.. pm it to me and i will take a few pics from my phone and email them

I've got genuine Audi ones in the back of my A3; I guess they're the same ones as for the S3. I can check for part numbers/whatever later if you like. I do recall that the mats have to be tucked or slid in under the seat runners to get them to fit properly though, they don't just "drop" in.

Batwad, is that for certain? That might be the problem as the seat runners are in the way, so may have to tuck it under.

Claudfrog, thanks. Will send you my address now.

they do tuck in under anyway, well on mine they do & their originals. Their pretty smart & wear well. Should have the O plastic clips.

Balls, looks like I was wrong then. Never seen mats that you have to tuck under before.

yea mine are huge and tuck in under the runners.. i will get a pic and email it to you in a few mins