EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

New owner. Best set up

I previously owned a standard s4 2.7 which I was really pleased with overall but felt the handling was a bit dull and it did not feel overly quick.

I am due to collect next week a 200 s3 1 lady owner fsh with 27000 miles in silver. I plan to use it as a weekend car and for track days. My initial thoughts were coil-overs, anti roll bars, upgraded brakes, better intercooler, oil cooler and initially the first stage re-map. I appreciate the coolers may be an overkill but you can not be sure when on track and it will be going to the Ring in April

I found the brakes on the s4 a bit iffy on track with cronic fade and disc warping even with better fluid and ebc pads. Will the s3 suffer with minor brake changes also or will I need bigger discs and calipers.

I would also like advice about anti roll bars, was thinking Neuspeed, eibach or whiteline and Koni coilovers?

Any advice welcome

Mike

2. # ADS
    ADS

S3 Drift King!

Status
    I recommend looking at the Star Performance threads by our fellow tuner god EssThree for the best setup, and Ring driving, he's done it all in the S3!

Star Performance threads

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Neutral

Status
    Looks like I will definitely go for the Neuspeed bars. Not sure on coilovers. Koni seem to be reasonably cheap, but I am drawn to the Bilsteins. I want it to really handle.