5X100-5X112 Adapters

s3_tny

Reaction score
Right guys and gals just wondering if anyone knows the thinist wheel adapter from 5X100 to 5X112 as i've only found 20mm so would have to get something like 42-45 offset wheels so they wouldn't rub (probably) and if anyone knows the offset of S4 avus wheels (genuine) as if i get adapters for some wheels i've seen now it would be nice to know that in future i could fit some S4 wheels or similar,

Thanks in advance for any help

i don't the answers but you could also try asking or searching on www.uk-mkivs.net as there are a number of mk4 running A8 wheels

Hi been running s4 avus wheels on my s3 for quite a while now and i have been using h&r addaptors at 20 mm thick
these are just about right to fill the arches because remember most people running the standard wheels use spacers
p.s. i got mine from www.eurotek-online.com

hth Keith

The other option would be get some replica Avus 2's - I have & they are double drilled for both fitments so no adaptors are needed, the wheels seem decent quality the only down side are the centre caps area bit cheap looking - I am hoping genuin Audi centres will fit.