New AMD Remaps!

vanilla_ice

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldn't find another thread on it.

I have just been on AMD's website and seen this - http://www.amdtechnik.com/news.read.cfm?articleid=34

Three ways of getting an AMD remap and looks like for a good price too!

Now which one should I go for? :uhm: I'm thinking the first option as my S3 (210Bhp AMK) has been around for longer so the remap should be very much tried and tested...

Was always set on REVO until I saw these prices.

Your comments please.

Cheers,

ICE

everyone is doing generic maps now I think.

A guy in know had his TDI done at jabba for less than £300. 95% of the benefit, 70% of the price.........!! bargain!

edward_harris said:
sounds good but i would always go there and get it done on the rollers! dont use revo!

Don't use revo??? Come on give a good reason, everyone on here is delighted with it. Offers the same figures as AMD but feels more aggressive which feel great on the road surfing the torque in light traffic.

edward_harris said:
sounds good but i would always go there and get it done on the rollers! dont use revo!

Don't use revo? why? Most places will rolling road before and after anyway, plus you'd go back to the remapper and get it tweaked if it kept hitting limp mode.

very well priced i think. My TDI 130 has 84k on the clock. Is this too late in its life to be thinking of adding more power?

no, it has lots of life in it, the clutch may suffer a bit if its had a hard time!!

butmotor should be OK