Thank you to the man with the tow bar

PaulBelsham

Reaction score
Came out to my car sunday morning and found this. Dont you hate it when things like this happen

s3damage1.JPG

s3damage2.JPG

s3damage3.JPG

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

No CCTV unfortunately, it was parked outside my girlfriends house, I've been looking for cars by her house with tow bars to see who might have done it, have a few suspicions but cant prove anything - I think i'll keep convincing my self it was a towbar, I dont really want to go looking around the area for men with iron dicks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Had to put it through the insurance unfortunately, but isn't that much of a problem as my NCD is protected, getting a new bumper out of it so its not all bad I guess as my old one had a few stonechips one it, still have to cough up £350 for the excess though which I need like a hole in the head.

That makes my gripe pale a bit. Was watching firework display last night and had parked my car a my Brothers, long story, short, some kids were trying to steal my chrome dustcaps. But were spotted and I went to their house to 'quiz' them about it. Of course he denied it but I pointed out that they are secured by a 10mm spanner and in order to get them off they would have go go out with tools and that is criminal intent. Fortunately the kids realising they had been seen had dropped them next to the car, but today I can see the scuff marks on the alloys where they have used pliers to get them off. It wasnt the £20 to replace them it was the principal!!

The damage is too bad, I'd tell the repairers you want the old one back and try selling it to somebody with an A3, try to recoup some of the loss

[ QUOTE ]
I'd tell the repairers you want the old one back and try selling it to somebody with an A3, try to recoup some of the loss

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly what i was thinking too.

What a Shi!, I know Chislehurst is a nightmare especially with 4x4 jeeps. Some little ***** decided to take a key to my month old S3 with only 600 miles on the clock. Luckily they only put a 9" scratch on the drivers wing, I was gutted. I was concerned about where to go in the Bromley area. My mate owns a valeting business, he knows a really good painter in Dartford. 3 days later I picked the car up and you can’t even notice that the car has been painted. This guy is good let me know if need any contact details.

Dicky Boy