Chrome Mirrors Facelift Group buy

So after all the debate does anybody else want a set of of these chromies? If not I think we'll have to put this GB down as a bad one!! I've managed to get it extended until Tuesday & tried to get a redused price but going fast are sticking to their guns. So £62 delivered is the best price. Top quality merchandise!!

nicklght said:
hey guys was wondering if these would fit a 2000 x plate S3! If so im in! :yahoo: Are they easy to fit?

If your motor is a facelift model then yes they will fit & they can be installed in minutes

Sorry to divert off topic...adamgroves...were you a former MG/Rover forum member?

mine is not the facelift can they still be fitted on?

PocketRocket said:
Just check if both sides are same size, if not, they wont fit unless you replace all wing on the smaller one.

i dont know what you mean?

Sorry, my english too bad :wacko:
I mean this:

00000001xq6.jpg

ok so were the facelift mirrors the small ones i never seen those ones look like dtm style?

For some reason most LHD VAG cars have a dinky little "passenger" mirror as is shown in pocket's pic. Actually, that is a darned good point, if these are from Germany, make sure you dont one big one and one mini one..!?!??!

That small mirror came in the right side only for pre-facelift LHD models, left side was standard size. I believe for UK both sides have been always equal, so there shouldnt be any problem fitting.