Black S3 - What Colour RS4's

Aky

Aky
Reaction score
I've managed to source some RS4 Reps and have the opportunity to get them sprayed any colour I like for the same cost.

I think i'm going to keep them silver but wondered whether you guys could recommend a different clour which would suit the car (not black).

Any recomendations welcome & pics if you have any would really help.

Thanks in advance

Matt

Anthracite or Gun Metal / Black (I know you don't want though) / Silver / White (but maybe that might be a bit too 'out-there') - anything else would have a big risk of looking like the boot fell off your Imprezza in my humble opinion.

Regards,

Rob.

I thought about anthracite/ very light grey. Reason for silver was just to retain OEM look

They'll look smaller if you spray them a darker colour. Do a search on Stewart's MTM reps in grey. they're 19's i think but they just don't look it.

If it isnt black then it will have to be silver or gunmetal, or....
82821_IMG_7383_122_581lo.JPG

82618_IMG_7375_122_483lo.JPG

DO IT!!

These are actually 18"s...

s3_grey_mtms4.jpg

There were originally bright silver but I had them powder coated in a very dark bluey grey...

s2_mtms_1.jpg

Pics with very dirty RS4 reps at the Nurburgring...

s3_rs4.jpg

s3_rs4_2.jpg

Cheers Stewart - not sure about black but what are the ones in silver in your garden? They look mint in the photo. I had RS4's on my golf and they look hideous without the centre caps, really spoils them. I think people round my neck of the woods steal them & sell them for as much as the alloys are worth!

Stewart said:
These are actually 18"s...

s2_mtms_1.jpg

These were originally bright silver but I had them powder coated in a very dark bluey grey...

s3_grey_mtms4.jpg

The clue is in the thread :) Maybe I should have put the pics the other way around as in before and after stylee...

Yes, they are the same wheels! :)

I left the centre caps off because they were going soft with the heat (on the front) and were threatening to come off, it also made checking the wheel nuts easier.

I never read stuff properly! I hate the RS4's without centrecaps. "mother blowers" around my neck of the woods nick them & its hard to source new caps. What do you lads think to these wheels. Had them on the golf but unsure about the S3 - I've put them up to the wheel arches and the look ok but I'm unsure. Currently trying to p/x on mk4's.net for the RS4s

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2528.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

trouble with asa's on the s3 is they sort of need spacers as theyare 8j, (stock is 7.5) but the et is 35, rather than the stock at 32. So they fill the arches a bit more (outwards) but only about 3 mil.
I'm holding out for some chs at 8.5 j et 30, just to fill the rrars out nice!

But spacers and black asaris or indeed 8.5j x 19 asa's in balck are on the poss shopping list too!!