Quick question for facelift A3/S3 guys...

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
Right Im going to get some of these side repeaters from ebay

93_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A3-A4-A6-A8-TT-Crystal-Chrome-Side-Repeaters_W0QQitemZ230070488789QQihZ013QQcategoryZ14763QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item230070488789#ebayphotohosting

Basically they are like newer Golf and Audi side repeaters but they fit on the 8L...
Thing is on ebay it says they are suitable for A3s from Sept 00 - Aug 02 my car is slightly later than this so will they fit my car? I thought all facelift A3s had the same side repeaters?

Cheers

:beerchug:Happy New Year To All!!!!:beerchug:

Anyway back to the thread, i agree with you silver they should fit like you say a facelifts a facelift and the tt ones are from 99- so i'd go with it and remember listings on fleabay have as much info as the lister :uhm: knows and an enthusiast will normally know more, good luck :thumbsup: if you go through with it and let us know what they look/fit like :thumbsup:

..yep I was expecting them to come with clear bulbs but as I said they came with amber... any idea where I can get the clear ones?

Ooops, my boss always tells me to read everything. Ebay?

Sorry to bring an old thread alive again, was just doing a search and found this. My A3 is the pre-facelift with the square type side repeaters. Just wanted to know if anyone has fitted the newer oblong type repeaters to a pre-facelift? The hole in the wing is a square shape and the guy that i brought the car off of has put the oblong ones in there which dont fit properly, they just fall straight out. I can get hold of the square ones easy but if i can get away with keeping the oblong ones in there i will, as i think it looks alot more moddern.