boost gauge ?

jimboA3

Reaction score
Hiya ! Have a 1.8 TQ ,just wondering does anyone have any views/ reccomendations about these? Worth having ? where to mount ? what make etc . Cheers

The is a gauge you can get that is incorporated into the rev counter that looks really good but it is hard to do yourself and expensive to get done for you. It involves drilling holes in your rev counter and installing leds. If you run a search you may find the post about it.

[ QUOTE ]
jimboA3 said:
Hiya ! Have a 1.8 TQ ,just wondering does anyone have any views/ reccomendations about these? Worth having ? where to mount ? what make etc . Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is worth having... best thing to do wuld get a pillar pod mount then the cable/hose can he hidden easily, and is not in the way.

Not sure of which one to get as there are so many available.

Rich

ive got one, and i chose to mount it in a different place. Basically, i mounted it behind the gearstick in front of the ashtray, easily visible to driver and wires are hidden, plus it has 7 different colours so i can change as and when i like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Didnt want to mount in a pillar pod and most people who have seen it say it looks good where it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

There was one I saw that is the dbs. it replaces the speedo with leds illuminting change or on another pressure...I'll do some digging to find the information....cos it really is the ******

It does fit an S3, but i chose not to do it due to cost. £££

you also loose the S3 logo on rev counter.

Oh baby, what a gauge, well tasty. Any idea of costs anyone?? Think Santa should be bringing one for my S3's Christmas! With 20psi, I would like to keep an eye on it!

£250 ish and may be stung for vat too. from memory...