Couple of Questionds, Brakes and radio

garratt83

Reaction score
Hi couple of questions re my car

The Drivers side rear brake squeeks everytime I brake be told to use some copper grease to fix it but does anyone know where I should apply it.

The stereo inmy car has really bad reception on most FM stations. Its only starting doing this when it is cold, is this common or how can I fix it.

Cheers

The copper grease needs to go on the pins and/or the rear of the pads. Not on the mating surfaces - obviously.

I've got the opposite radio problem, FM excellent, MW/LW awful. Also worse when it's cold - choke interference or something similar maybe?

R

richh said:
I've got the opposite radio problem, FM excellent, MW/LW awful. Also worse when it's cold - choke interference or something similar maybe?
R

Mine too - FM fine, MW poor. I originally got the aerial relay replaced under warranty, and MW reception was fine for a few months but now it's getting bad again. Can't be bothered to do anything about it, only frustrating now and again if I need a football commentary on 5live.

Monkey boy

Please tell me the aerial relay isn't behind the fuse box, as I only put it all back together this morning after faffing with the fuel relay, and I HATE all those bolts...

Rich