Opinions needed...

Id say go for the TT wheels in 17"s because the RS4 replicas wont look big enough and also the TT wheel are genuine Audi.

i wouldnt bother with 17's mate, you may aswel go for 18's
the RS4 reps go for around £450 on ebay with tyres.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cheapest-18-RS4-alloy-Wheels-Tyres-131-VW-Audi_W0QQitemZ300057137187QQihZ020QQcategoryZ9888QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
or even the RS6's would look cool
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-RS6-AUDI-ALLOY-WHEELS-A3-A4-RS4-VW-WITH-TYRES-490_W0QQitemZ180059654224QQihZ008QQcategoryZ9888QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
i always think if your not going to buy genuine Audi wheels the RS6 copys look better than the RS4, the centre caps on the RS4 just dont look quite right!

Regards
Ash

18"s really are perfect size for the 8L.

i guess the TT one's don't come in 18's then?

by chance has anyone come across a A3 with TT wheels on it?

18's are nice but i'd rather have a relatively lightweight set of genuine Audi 17's than a heavy set of replica 18's. Also quality rubber is expensive on 18's.

Yes have to agree 17's look too small IMO.

Ive got a silver 8L A3 with 18" Black wheels with chrome lip.

i personally think the RS6's are better the RS4'S are so common now!

Jason

yeah i thought the same thing with the RS4's being quite popular so i was thinking of the TT wheels.

that is also true...the TT wheels look spot on and also are in my price range as i'm not looking to spend over £400.

I've got TT's on mine and it looks good. I paid 150 for mine 2nd hand a few scratches but all had tyres with about 5-6mm on. I'll try and find some pics cos the ones on my profile have got the 15's it came with

i just checked out Tallpaul's pictures and quite like the look there so i'm thinking the TT ones are the best bet as all i want is the 2000+ model rear lights and maybe a remap.

garratt83 said:
I've got TT's on mine and it looks good. I paid 150 for mine 2nd hand a few scratches but all had tyres with about 5-6mm on. I'll try and find some pics cos the ones on my profile have got the 15's it came with

cheers mate, would love to see the pics, if you can't post them up then if you can email me them to vikash.patel@eviivo.com then it would be great.

thanks

ooooooo NICE! how much are you looking for?

they would look SWEET on your S3 though...

Vikz said:
ooooooo NICE! how much are you looking for?

they would look SWEET on your S3 though...

Yeah I know they would but I want to keep it standard as possible - prob get some RS4's for mine. I'm looking for about £675. I paid £960 with Avon tyres on 3 months ago.(and that was cheap)

Mine are 17" S3 Avus'

Got my full set with Michelin Pilot Sport Tyres (6mm tread) for about £330.