JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning
    6th Gear

Status

Possible Brake Disc Problem

Does this disc look ok to you?

It seems to me as if the pads are not in contact with the disc on the outside and inside edge as they are a lot "rustier" looking than the middle where they are more silver and shiny.

Does anyone know why this is?

They certainy don't seem as sharp as they used to be when braking but they have been on 5000miles now and either iv'e got used to them or they are not new anymore!

I have the Seat Cupra R Bremo conversion on with OE Cupra R 323mm x 28mm discs.

NOW - Audi S3 Facelift - Sprint Blue, RNS-E Sat Nav, SDS, Bluetooth Phone Prep, Bose, Cruise, Buckets, FBMFSW, Adaptive Lights, Int Light Pack, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Piano Black Inserts, Through Load, Auto Dim RV Mirror/Wing, Auto Wipers/Lights, Folding Door Mirrors, Heated Seats, Ipod Dock, Front Arm Rest, Rear/Front Parking Sensors, 1st Aid Kit, Rear Arm Rest, H + R Springs, Front 15mm Spacers, Rear 10mm Spacers.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Your disc looks fine mate
    *Gone* 1997 A3 1.6 facelift headlights, 16"1.8t Alloys, full rear tints. 110k

You built a time machine.........out of a delorean!?!?!

Aky
    Aky

Status
    They look fine to me, but by replacing the front brakes with a bigger kit does this not mean the rears have to apply less pressure to stop you?