minor issue or not

S3 AD

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am not sure if I have a very minor issue with my S3 or not, but I am sure someone on here will be able to tell me.

When I turn my head lights on I get the little green symbol on the dash for headlights but if I turn the fog lights on I get no indication on the dash at all but the fog lights work fine, do I have a little light on the dash that should come on or is this normal?? btw This is on a face lift 2001 S3

Cheers

i think if its the same as mine, if u look at the switch u have symbols for front and rear fogs, when they are on the symbol turns green. u jus cant see if from driving possition. bit of a bad design i thinks!

thats what i ment, its not on the dash! your right very bad design on audis part for that!

Cheers guys :) I'll check the switch itself - I'm glad I dont have a issue, it seems strange as I used to have an Octavia vRS & this had an extra little symbol on the dash. So far thats the only way the S3 isnt better than the vRS - so I cant complain & would no way swap back just to get a fog light symbol :)

Definitely doesn't have symbol on dash. Just a faint light on the light switch itself.

However, it's impossible to leave them on by mistake, as they turn off automatically when you switch the lights off.