Windsor Meet Tonight

nah we don't mix!
We're going to be running a meet on the same day ourselves next month like we used to, it'll be at the shire horse near Wycombe, it'll be Audi's mainly, that meet used to be ok till it split into all and every brand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
or does anyone fancy a mini meet tonight???

Is the Windsor meet not just Audi's then ?

Never been to an Audi meet before, but if the one in Windsor is not Audi then might have to re-think !

nah it's golf's and all sorts, we used to have one last year and see 20+ Audi's, you fancy that instead? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll be up for it and am looking for new recruits for the meets.
I have been spotted to by comdw! so there's more and more local Audis about that post on here, no excuse not to have a half decent turn out.

Anyone else from Berks/Bucks/Oxon area?

[ QUOTE ]
jesterS3 said:
Yeah I float around that area.

When next month?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me 2...

[ QUOTE ]
Berkshire Flipper said:
Anyone else from Berks/Bucks/Oxon area?

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i am....but i drive agolf...which apparantly is not alowed!!! (i'm not a boy racer with a mkII, i'm a vr6 enthuisiast!)

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
I am sure you would be welcome, as a member of audi-sport /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh, how nice.

(i'm a friend of L14MDP, you met him last sunday at the shire horse i believe?)

But you would have to park the car out of view /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

James

[ QUOTE ]
James A3 said:

But you would have to park the car out of view /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

James

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe i should park in the middle, with all the audi's encircling (sp?) me?!!!

[ QUOTE ]
acf8181 said:
[ QUOTE ]
James A3 said:

James

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe i should park in the middle, with all the audi's encircling (sp?) me?!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

You can park with John (Wando) 's Golf /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Actually Paul if you read the subject heading which changed part-way through this thread, you replied to "Wycombe Meet 26th November"

And 3 out of the 4 admin's of the site drive Audi's - the other one works for an Audi tuner.

Original thread was windsor.

i answered Phil65's post about Windsor, and it may have also applied to Wizards post too.

Anyway, we're starting our own meet again on the same date as it used to run! not windsor!

We'll hopefully have John Hole with a boot full of Meguairs who is a contactable supplier! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And I drive a Golf in the week but an S3 all weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Plus thew project car me and Jo are buying is an Audi, watch this space /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif