So, can you still get a newS3?

andyb

Reaction score
Hi to all,I was wondering, can u still get a new S3 and how much would it cost?

well im really chuffed, picked up my new S3 nogaro blue, see thread, leather/blue alcantara, bose, 6 cd upgrade, 18" 9spoke, today brand new, 1st owner 20 miles, 53 plate. and guess how much? no i cant sorry, im over the moon! i come from a history of impreza turbos, a w plate s3, and i had an order for a new rsfocus but, as everyone else discovereed, i was being messed about on the delivery, so stuff em, found this and today picked it up!

Have i got the last S3 to be uk registered? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Would they be genuine uk cars from approved UK dealers? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Morning,

You can't get built to order ones if that is what you mean. The ones on the Audi website are all ex demo or very low mileage, but no new ones. You will still be looking at the £25K plus for certain ones, but they will be loaded with toys and stuff.

When I looked there was 4 left, unregistered. I got mine registered 29/9/03

It was one of the last 4. I dont think there are any left now.

Im not Andy Blackmore.

Mine was registered 28/10/03. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

and i think im right in saying their not official uk dealers?

[ QUOTE ]
andyb said:
Im not Andy Blackmore.

Mine was registered 28/10/03. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, sorry, i realised that when i spoke to him!!! (he always uses andyb as his forum names!!)

I went to a dealer in Bath two weeks ago. There were 6 left, 3 blue, 3 silver.
One with 18" alloys and all the kit was £25600 and based in Birmingham. Trying to get hold of it.

So, did you get hold of it and, how much are you going to or prepared to pay?