New-style body kit for 8L A3's

Bodykits :puke2: tbh!

P.S. I'm not saying all bodykits are hideous, but it is my oppinion that a tasteful kit is a rarity.

I like the skirts lol, thats it the front and rear bumpers are ott i thinks

i think its awesome and i now know what i want for Christmas lol

looks ok but i would like to bet a weeks wage that it doesnt just bolt on as a direct replacment for your old bumper skin lots of cutting filling etc it tend to de the detailingthat lets these down like spot light mounts grill inserts etc can look ok then 10miles down the road the glass has split and it looks a dogs dinner

it already looks like a dogs dinner though, would you notice the difference?

:tapedshut:

I dont know whether i am going mad but im thinkin i actually like those rear lights???

Maybe its just the angle/distance/bodykit, not sure whether they would look right on standard bodywork and up close.

Gotta say it's not my cup of tea. It's all a bit too wibbly-fast and wobbly-furious for me; but each to their own.

amoani said:
I dont know whether i am going mad but im thinkin i actually like those rear lights???
Best thing about them: They've got pretty LEDs in them...

Worst thing about them: They look pretty damn close to the tail lights off a new 3 series (eek!) (and I suppose that means they look pretty close to Nissan lights too! (eek! eek!))

If someone had the good sense to do some clusters that looked just like the OEM facelift lights, but have groups of LEDs instead of bulbs I'm sure they'd be on to a winner!

Regards,

Rob.

I've been intruiged by those rear lights for a while, been thinking about buying some but i think they might be just too chavtastic for me

Yes, it is lol, but the rear bumper on the other kit offends me much more than anything this one has to offer!

OMFG! What a heap of ****! Looks like its been to the dentist and had all its teeth out.

is it me or are they two diff types of bumper in the link at the top of the post? there's one with the kit and then one alone , but i do have to say i like both.

That second link is what I refer to as Uber-Chav!!!! ROFL