Volks AutosBadger5
    Neutral

Status

M I J Performance

Like to say a big thank you to Mazzer from MIJ Performance, took my car down yesterday for a set of H&R Anti roll bars and have to say the change is incredible and would definately recommend it to anyone with an S3, it's like a different car altogether.

Also had a new Bush in the dog bone mount, surprising how such a small bush can make such a big difference, gets rid of a lot of the stiffness in the gear change

Got to say the service was second to none, very nice friendly people & mazzers car is awesomley quick,

Definately recommend paying them a visit,

Thanks again Maz
    S3, 225bhp, Imola Yellow, 18" RS4's, Chrome Mirrors

2. # ADS
    ADS

Riding on V8 power

Status
    where abouts are they mate?
    German iz ze vay forvard!
    Made with vorspung durch tecnik

2003 Noggy S4 Avant - 344bhp of pure V8 muscle

2nd Gear

Status
    there in walsall opposite manor hospital. if ur coming off the M6 i think its junction 9 and its sign posted towards manor hospital!
    A4 B7 2.0 TDi S-Line Special Edition Gloss Red, BOSE, 18" Black RS4s, Black / Grey Leather, Sat Nav

3rd Gear

Status

Youre Dethpicable!!

Status
    will be visiting Maz soon, hopefully before new years, gotta get my exhaust sorted.
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Defratos
    will be visiting Maz soon, hopefully before new years, gotta get my exhaust sorted.

Cool, look forward to seeing you mate.

I've been pretty busy lately, not been on here much. Going away next week & then be back toward the 20th of Dec.

When you coming over ???

Maz

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by solihul
    Like to say a big thank you to Mazzer from MIJ Performance, took my car down yesterday for a set of H&R Anti roll bars and have to say the change is incredible and would definately recommend it to anyone with an S3, it's like a different car altogether.

Also had a new Bush in the dog bone mount, surprising how such a small bush can make such a big difference, gets rid of a lot of the stiffness in the gear change

Got to say the service was second to none, very nice friendly people & mazzers car is awesomley quick,

Definately recommend paying them a visit,

Thanks again Maz

Im glad your happy matey, sometimes a little nudge to get things done to the car & genuine advice is needed & it helps alot. I was hesitant at first before i had my ARB's and other mods etc. But they make all made a vast improvement over standard. Some mods are a must!!

The tech's are working on a new exhaust system for the TT, a 2 box setup on the rear from what i've been told. Can't wait to see that in action & hear it.

BTW - Thanks for thrasing my car mate!! You owe me new tyres.... Eagle F1's please!!

See you soon!

2nd Gear

Status
    Maz i will be up to see you again soon! when we blackening our grille surrounds??

Dave
    1.8T A3 --- AmD RR @ 195bhp, 18" Pollished RS4's

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dgannon69
    Maz i will be up to see you again soon! when we blackening our grille surrounds??

Dave
    Who's WE... I've done MINE!!!

Neutral

Status
    yes maz, let me know when we're blackening our girlle surrounds & i'll pop up aswell, fancying a front splitter like yours aswell mate,
    S3, 225bhp, Imola Yellow, 18" RS4's, Chrome Mirrors

Youre Dethpicable!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzy
    Cool, look forward to seeing you mate.

I've been pretty busy lately, not been on here much. Going away next week & then be back toward the 20th of Dec.

When you coming over ???

Maz
    humm, well I was thinking of coming up week starting mon 11th. I'm travelling on the 16th until the 3rd, so if you're not around in Dec then I'm free all Jan. Wanted to try and squeeze a noise box in there before I left if you're around? cheers
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Defratos
    humm, well I was thinking of coming up week starting mon 11th. I'm travelling on the 16th until the 3rd, so if you're not around in Dec then I'm free all Jan. Wanted to try and squeeze a noise box in there before I left if you're around? cheers

Can you make it this weekend or sometime next week as im defo not here the following week.

???