M I J Performance

solihul

Reaction score
Like to say a big thank you to Mazzer from MIJ Performance, took my car down yesterday for a set of H&R Anti roll bars and have to say the change is incredible and would definately recommend it to anyone with an S3, it's like a different car altogether.

Also had a new Bush in the dog bone mount, surprising how such a small bush can make such a big difference, gets rid of a lot of the stiffness in the gear change

Got to say the service was second to none, very nice friendly people & mazzers car is awesomley quick,

Definately recommend paying them a visit,

Thanks again Maz

there in walsall opposite manor hospital. if ur coming off the M6 i think its junction 9 and its sign posted towards manor hospital!

Defratos said:
will be visiting Maz soon, hopefully before new years, gotta get my exhaust sorted.

Cool, look forward to seeing you mate.

I've been pretty busy lately, not been on here much. Going away next week & then be back toward the 20th of Dec.

When you coming over ???

Maz

solihul said:
Like to say a big thank you to Mazzer from MIJ Performance, took my car down yesterday for a set of H&R Anti roll bars and have to say the change is incredible and would definately recommend it to anyone with an S3, it's like a different car altogether.

Also had a new Bush in the dog bone mount, surprising how such a small bush can make such a big difference, gets rid of a lot of the stiffness in the gear change

Got to say the service was second to none, very nice friendly people & mazzers car is awesomley quick,

Definately recommend paying them a visit,

Thanks again Maz

Im glad your happy matey, sometimes a little nudge to get things done to the car & genuine advice is needed & it helps alot. I was hesitant at first before i had my ARB's and other mods etc. But they make all made a vast improvement over standard. Some mods are a must!!

The tech's are working on a new exhaust system for the TT, a 2 box setup on the rear from what i've been told. Can't wait to see that in action & hear it.:yahoo:

BTW - Thanks for thrasing my car mate!! You owe me new tyres.... :) Eagle F1's please!! :whistle2:

See you soon!

yes maz, let me know when we're blackening our girlle surrounds & i'll pop up aswell, fancying a front splitter like yours aswell mate,

mazzy said:
Cool, look forward to seeing you mate.

I've been pretty busy lately, not been on here much. Going away next week & then be back toward the 20th of Dec.

When you coming over ???

Maz

humm, well I was thinking of coming up week starting mon 11th. I'm travelling on the 16th until the 3rd, so if you're not around in Dec then I'm free all Jan. Wanted to try and squeeze a noise box in there before I left if you're around? cheers :beerchug:

Defratos said:
humm, well I was thinking of coming up week starting mon 11th. I'm travelling on the 16th until the 3rd, so if you're not around in Dec then I'm free all Jan. Wanted to try and squeeze a noise box in there before I left if you're around? cheers :beerchug:

Can you make it this weekend or sometime next week as im defo not here the following week.

???