Hello for newbie!

V5Ade

Reaction score
Just thought I would say hello to you guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have replaced my old MkIII Golf Gti with one of the last 5dr A3 SE 130 TDIs on a 53 plate (it was a new run out model that Audi fitted with a Concert single disk CD and 17" ten spoke alloys to shift it) .

Wondering if any one can give me a couple of pointers.

Firstly I need a boot liner, as the pram in the back is destroying the carpet.
Also I wanted to know if I can fit a multichanger to the Concert head unit, and where the best place is to get these.

Cheers

Ade

Hi Ade

Welcome to the board /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

VAGParts might be the best place to try getting a boot liner - try www.vagparts.com (I think - off the top of my head)

You should be able to fit a changer to your Concert unit. Again, try vagparts and see what price they give you.

Alex.

Hi Alex

Thanks very much for the quick reply /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. I will give VAGparts a try.

Cheers

Ade

£204 plus vat and p+p from vag parts..
or could fit a sony changer as i did at weekend for £149.99 inc vat and p+P from a company called ics.

Sorry, the thread should read "Hello from newbie", DOH!

Hey Matt,

Thanks for the info /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Can you let me know how difficult it was to fit the Sony changer, and where did it go? Were there any special leads that need to be used?

Thanks

Ade

THE CHANGER COMES WITH EVERTHING YOU NEED, THE LITTLE BOX
THAT PLUGS IN BEHIND THE STEREO AND ALL THE LEADS ETC.
I FITTED MINE IN THE GLOVE BOX, BUT MOST PUT THERES ONTOP OF THE SUB IN THE NEARSIDE BOOT SPACE.

Thanks again, this looks like the best option, as I don't want to spend much money (I am a tight git at the moment).