Xenon Look Fog bulbs fitted + Interior Update

leecs3

thinking about stuff
Reaction score
Not the greatest pics as its raining. But my fogs are now a pretty close match for the HID main beams. Still waiting for my LED side lights to complete the look but pretty chuffed and decided to muck about with the rest of the cars lighting. Interior looks reeeeeaallly good. The bulbs in the underside of the doors have been done, rear reading lights (not fronts yet, not figured out how to get to them??). Number plate and boot lights should arrive tomorrow. I'll try get better pics of the fog, HID match once the rain stops.
DSC02071b.jpg

DSC02072b.jpg

DSC02074b.jpg

My interior lights have been chaged to similar to yours! i wouldnt mind doing the fogs and main beem to match HID's too!

where did you get the fog bulbs from?

Booth_S3 said:
My interior lights have been chaged to similar to yours! i wouldnt mind doing the fogs and main beem to match HID's too!

where did you get the fog bulbs from?

The bulbs were bought on Ebay for £6.99 delivered!!! Bargain, Philips vision which look the same are £23+ p&p. Couple more pics, struggling to photograph them due to the fens flare.

Contrast with std side lights
DSC02083.jpg

HID's and fogs.
DSC02078.jpg

DSC02080.jpg

Fogs and mains match, by goodness I think he's done it!

Nice job, tell us how!? derrr ( i should really read more carefully opps )

Looks great!

do you have an ebay link for the bulbs?

that looks good mate looks quite a good match there:applaus:
Need to sort mine out now.

the H7 are for the main beam right? which bulbs do i need for the fogs?
cheers
Ash

they look great! waiting for my side lights to arrive, hopefully they'll be waiting for me when i get home. gonna have to do the mains and fogs as well, to get rid of the horrable **** stain yellow colour, which looks 10X worse next to HIDs

Leecs3!

Did i miss the bit which said what type of Fog bulb you upgrade too?

Thanks

i know where your coming from with the matching bulbs with the fogs but do you actually them enough to warrant the upgrade ? Fair enough with all other bulbs but these are hardly a day to day use unless you drive a corsa of course ;-)

Jampublic said:
Leecs3!

Did i miss the bit which said what type of Fog bulb you upgrade too?

Thanks

any H7 bulb which says its 6500k is about the nearest match you can get.

Fogs stay as they are, to do the job, changing to HID or blue tint will reduce its effect during forg! unless you go for 3000K bulbs yellow.

not interested what how well my fogs work as I dont drive in the fog lol just want them to look as sweet as the headlights!

We dont actually need a HId kit do we? just upgraded to standard H7 bulbs at roughly 6500k?

not interested what how well my fogs work as I dont drive in the fog lol just want them to look as sweet as the headlights!

:keule:

There's a guy in an A3 round here, with 6000k xenons and matching fogs and sidelights. It looks ridiculous, especially as he drives around with his fogs on all the ****** time.