Changing S3 Front Fog bulbs?

leecs3

thinking about stuff
Reaction score
Anyone replaced them? How's it done? In the current spirit of going Xenon white, i've ordered philips vision bulbs for the front fogs. Also updating the interior lighting...pics to follow.

Never actually done it myself but the grille just wiggles and pulls out, when you get close you'll see what i mean then i'm pretty sure theres a few screws holding the fog light in maybe torx ones iirc good luck anyway and post before and after pics :photo: if poss, would be nice to see the difference or see if anyone else knows 100%

Just what i was thinking! Keep us posted, was my next plan!

Look forward any results!

leecs3 said:
Anyone replaced them? How's it done? In the current spirit of going Xenon white, i've ordered philips vision bulbs for the front fogs. Also updating the interior lighting...pics to follow.

leecs3 - where did you order the philips bulbs from? how much?

Yeah keep us posted as I want to start sorting out my lights as well .

yep s3_tny is spot on, grill thingy pulls off then there is a screw (or two - can't remember) holding it in, the whole foglight comes out then I think you can take the bulb out once it's off the car.

god_thats_quick said:
yep s3_tny is spot on, grill thingy pulls off then there is a screw (or two - can't remember) holding it in, the whole foglight comes out then I think you can take the bulb out once it's off the car.

cheers, soon as the bulbs arrive i'll fit them and get pics up. Fitted LED interior lights today. Looks great, pics will be up once i find my camera.

S3_MCD said:
leecs3 - where did you order the philips bulbs from? how much?

ebay, think they were about £20 delivered.