New on here !

jimboA3

Reaction score
Hey people ! Bought my A3 TQ last week , very pleased so far, had a pug 106 gti previously. A3 has got climate, leather ,6 cd, all sorts of toys , 27k on the clock full audi history, v reg , a bargain at 10,500.
429519_10.jpg

429519_6.jpg

Let me know what you think.
Put the wheels on theday i bought it and installed full alpine multimedia including 5.1 dsp. !

Welcome dude to ASN dude!

those wheels..... what can i say..... OMG.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I guess taste is something personal? (no offence intended)

Well it is hard to see them properly, but I'm glad there is another red A3 on the site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jaybee, what would you know about taste...you're Dutch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Welcome to the boards fella.

Welcome m8 i 2 had a 106 Gti before my s3 and frst
great little car the pug when it workred alot more feel than the audi

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
Jaybee, what would you know about taste...you're Dutch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Welcome to the forum, the wheels are......erm.....different. but if we were all the same it would be a bl@@dy boring place.

Happy tinkering /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
Adam

[ QUOTE ]
DaveCav said:
Welcome m8 i 2 had a 106 Gti before my s3 and frst
great little car the pug when it workred alot more feel than the audi

[/ QUOTE ]

this must be the 'ex 106 driver' group /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif used to have an XSi

i used to have the prettier cousin of the 106. the Saxo was a great car, i had a VTR, would of loved a VTS but my insurance broker could of gone to the bahamas on the premium he wanted.

welcome to audisport mate! Not too keen on chrome wheels myself, but its all down to personal taste. I keep getting told my wheels are far too big and aggressive for the car but who cares, i love mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

From mini hatch to big ****** of a hatch....I had a VTS before my S3 from new....I liked it but I love the S3....looking at the luxury I am in now I just cant imagine being without it....the Saxo was nippy but not very comfortable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
adjturbo said:
i used to have the prettier cousin of the 106.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I slept with her too, but the 106 is nicer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Rich, I had a 106 Xsi as well, before becoming old and boring and buying my Beemer and A3.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Cheers 4 the welcome guys ! Think i grew out of my 106 ! was mint though , was running 150 bhp at the fly with a 50 shot of n20 aswell, Quick little thing! Some peeps may think think that chrome rims are the wrong way to go, but ive been brought up around big yank cars so ive kinda got a soft spot for them! Anyway enough of me trying to justify my crimes and let the rest of the modding commence !