pics s3 with asa ar1's fitted?

S3tony

Reaction score
questions in the title. has anyone happen to have a pic of the s3 sitting on a set of these?
regards tony

heres an A3 sitting on them..

hnr2.jpg

is it just me or does anyone else think you can't beat the 18" rs4's on an s3?

Don't get me wrong, those rims are sweet, but I love the rs4's on an s3.

maybe I'm too much of a traditionalist.

jediknight said:
you are not wrong...

yes they are common... but they are common for a reason!! they suit it the best!

your not wrong they do look really good bt...... like you said common and i do like to be that bit different. :rockwoot:

Backdrifts said:
is it just me or does anyone else think you can't beat the 18" rs4's on an s3?

Don't get me wrong, those rims are sweet, but I love the rs4's on an s3.

maybe I'm too much of a traditionalist.

your absolutly right but as others have said they are bit too common.
Lowered S3 with spacers and RS 4s cant beat that look :icon_thumright:

jojo said:
Oooooh please, everyone knows that a set or Porsche rims(replicas included!) looks the business on S3's :cool:

nah... too common! :noway:

ive still got my standard TSport wheels on :D lookin to get some RS4/RS6 wheels shortly after christmas (my missus is breakin my piggy bank =x)

ignore the for sale sign in the window, this is the photo i took before i bought it to show the old man :arco:

jojo said:
Oooooh please, everyone knows that a set or Porsche rims(replicas included!) looks the business on S3's :cool:

Not wrong there bud.....Look f*cking Gorgeous!!!

I quite like the RS6 alloys as an alternative to the RS4s. A8s look wrong though...

Hey guys,
Sorry to hijack thread but has anyone got any pics of either an A3 or S3 with the wheels pictured below
6d_1.jpg

I believe they are standard 18" BBS/Audi wheels from a 2003 TT 225?
Am considering a set of these for my 01' A3... what are peoples opinion on how they will look?

Cheers.

Oh just one more question.... will I be able to use the standard wheel nuts off my standard 15's?

Cheers.

the wheels should come with the bolts, I dont think the locking nuts will fit

silver75 said:
the wheels should come with the bolts, I dont think the locking nuts will fit

Cheers..... will be buying the wheels second hand so I doubt they will come with the bolts.
If the ones I already have (on my 2001 A3 with standard 15" alloys) dont fit where can I get ones that will fit from?

Thanks again.