i want the s3 now

viper

Reaction score
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif
been looking ever so hard but cannot find the right one, this is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Climate Control is A/C /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

The difference between Climate and normal A/C is that you set a specific temperature and the system will put out the right amount of cold or hot air to keep it at the set temperature and adjust the fan speed to suit too....

You sure you've had one of these S3's before? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

With regards to the blue alcantara interior, you will be hard pushed to find one I reckon. I have only ever seen it once in an Azure Blue S3 never since and that was quie a while ago. I nearly went for it but ended up with the silver leather instead, which I now prefer (and it is easier to clean!)

Good luck dude

[ QUOTE ]

You sure you've had one of these S3's before? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i know i sound stupid, i had 1 as a company car but never paid much attention to it, either u was driving a tt or an s3, when i left the company earlier this year i bout a ford focus (big mistake) no power no jack. i didnt pay much attention to the s3, i have learnt my lesson and know wot i am missing. i aint a technical person so i wouldnt know if there was a difference between a/c and climate control.

but boy i need an s3. the 1 i had, had the blue alcantar recaro's. i think i might settle for black interior as i am starting to have sleepless nights.

If you can wait to find one with blue alcantara, then I would recomend it. I have got a Nagaro Blue with blue/black interior and it is the best. The seats never get cold and the alcantara really holds you well and doesn't let you slide as much as the leather does and to top it off it looks wicked.

blue alcantara it is then, thanks for the advice.

Defo the way to go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

dont make me jealous.

by the way how does that image u got work, where it tells my details?

Yes i'm also keen on finding out how the hell does that thing work???

Its a dynamic jpg /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

What is Alcantara?
Is it cloth or leather?
I'm on the S3 trail (Audi have a few left unregisterd) and want the stuff as it grips better but not actually sure what it's made of!
Stepping up from a 1997 Golf GTi 16v so rather excited!

Alcantra is Synthetic man made suede, which is much tougher than the real stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck mate hope you find your car.
Took me a few months to find mine.
autotrader.co.uk