Took the car for a spin

batwad

Reaction score
As the sun was shining on Saturday I thought I'd take the opportunity to take my A3 for a decent spin, having only been able to potter to and from work so far :rolleyes:

So I planned out a route of about an hour's driving to take me down some country roads, A-roads and B-roads, loaded up with my camera, a bottle of water and a KitKat Chunky and set off.

And what great fun it was! I know it's no rocket, but the power put a big grin on my face and the brakes and sure-footedness of the car gave me the confidence to do some moves that, in hindsight, I probably shouldn't really have done :jump: Those things were obvious, but having spent some more time driving the car I'm really enjoying some of the subtler touches, like the feel of the stitching on the leather steering wheel and the way the quattro logo on the glovebox flickers as it occasionally catches the sun :cool:

There's a few photos in my gallery; I had intended to take more but I was having too much fun driving and didn't want to stop :racer: :)

good stuff! i'm currently having my car remapped, i guess i will have to do the same once it's done :icon_thumright:

Lucky you, I had to look at my car sitting on the drive all weekend! Managed to hurt my neck, so no driving and not much else! So my lovely car has not been driven all weekend, not cleaned or hoovered boo! : (