Finchley Road Audi

kmpowell

Reaction score
Has anybody got any experience with this Branch?

I've just had a VERY encouraging conversation with a chap called 'Mark' in their used car sales who reckons he will do nationwide searches, speak to their buyer and reckons he might be able to source a car for me AND also maybe take the LHD TT as a part ex/swap.  :eek: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I found the whole conversation very positive and a TOTAL contrast to the monkeys at Bristol Audi (formerly Dovercourt) who when i popped in yesterday, were about as usefull as an ashtray on a motorbike! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

So have any of you guys dealt with FRA and what were your experiences?

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hello Kev,
Yep, got my S3 from them, I can`t remember the guy who sold it to me but they were very good. They actually call back when they say they will (why can`t all dealerships do this?).

The car was immaculate when I picked it up. They even called me after I had the car to see how I was doing even though I live 100+ miles away from them and had no intention of taking it back to them for servicing etc.

Top dealer from my experience.

P.S. Also posted on TT forum.

Luverly guy, is Mark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif Did you know he's an ex-chef? Every time I call FRA, I ask the switchboard for 'Jamie Oliver', and get put through to Mark.

Bought my 1.8T last year from him — super service, both from the 2nd hand sales department, and also from the servicing bods.

--
katie.

hwats there parts department like? i'm after a set of LHD tt pedal covers to put on my golf, and most places get the hump when the find out you're gonna put them on a vw!!

[ QUOTE ]
acf8181 said:
hwats there parts department like? i'm after a set of LHD tt pedal covers to put on my golf, and most places get the hump when the find out you're gonna put them on a vw!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude,

go to www.vagparts.com and email martyn@vagparts.com

he will be able to ge them for you!

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
acf8181 said:
thanx

[/ QUOTE ]
No problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif