two for one

chippie

Reaction score
Hi there. does anyone else on here park in two spacers in car parks, or is it just me being paranoid about others opening doors onto the s3, some times i have no choice, but i find myself driving round trying to find a decent spot, I find there are too many people that just don’t give a **** if they open their doors onto you. I just love this car too much!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[ QUOTE ]
J6ORDS said:
Maybe u lot need to take my lead and invest in a real-time remote pager system. It will alert u of the exact point of contact so u'll be out there before theyve even had a chance to lock up! Then its entirely up to u how u wish to deal with them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

J6ORDS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

does it come with an uzi 9mm attachment? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Grrrrr. Went to Homebase this morning - car park about 1/4 full. I parked in a space (not 2) and did my shopping.

When I came back some stupid bird in a Volvo was parking next to me (in a nearly empty car park). When I walked up to my car i couldn't actually open my drivers door because she was so close, and she could never have opened her door without denting mine significantly.

She just grinned apologetically at me through the windscreen, pulled forward about 6 ft so I could get in, then reversed back again!!!!!!!

Similar thing happened to me not long ago on a supermarket car park.

I always park away from other cars, and walk some distance to the store. I did this one day, no other cars near me, and this middle aged woman with a mini-bus came up and parked right next to me (passenger side). I was fuming. So before she could open her door (probably taking off my wing mirror in the process), I started the car, reversed up, and moved one place along. Stupid cow.

AL

Yeah, we had this situation happen to us about 2 months ago. Dude in a little Silver Pug pulled in MAYbe 1 foot to the right of our A3. We were walking up to the car when he pulled in. When we got to the car, the Frau proceeded to lean up against the hatch of the Audi, and watch this old jack-*** try to squeeze himself out of the Pug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Funniest thing was when she pointed out the empty space directly to the guys right, and told him he would've had plenty of room from there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The guy at least had the sense to look abashed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Day 1 of my brand spanking new S3, sat in it waiting for the missis, some old codger pulls up in the spot next to me, I thought, good he's not to close, nothign will happen.... He continued to throw the door of his car fully open....missing my pride n joy by about 1mm!!!!! PHEW!

Don't give a dam anymore, stone chips all over the front and dents and scratches over the rest for cyclists in Amsterdam...feckers!