which colour????

s3_tny

Reaction score
Hi guys just asking really for advice, am getting my boxster calipers meaured up on saturday and have got a choice of colour for them but really not sure, so just really wondering what you guys thought, all opinions welcomed

-Black with porsche
-red with porsche
-black with s
-black with s3
as said all opinions welcomed because i cant make up my mind as originally wanted red but am swaying towards black withs/s3 logo in keeping with audi subtle styling, ???

I'd go for Black with S3, RS4 and RS6 calipers are black with logo's so would be in keeping with the S/RS theme.

joe6886 said:
I'd go for Black with S3, RS4 and RS6 calipers are black with logo's so would be in keeping with the S/RS theme.

I agree, black with S3 logo would look great!!

Yeah this is my dillema as i think black with s/s3 on would look the most factory but just feels weird to de-badge a porsche caliper when thats the name eveyone seems to want, :)

Well if they come with porsche already on them then leave them as they are, everyone wants to see porsche calipers!!

I know what i'd choose:

Image10.jpg

there standard boxster calipers so are black but are gonna be refurbed so

decision!

decisions!???

yeah red it is, dont think i could debadge porsche brakes or have a subtle colour i mean they're what they are are'nt they and what would be next?

an s-line badge or something ??????? and a duller colour???????

sorry i dont think so, i think the red would contrast the noggy blue quite nicely aswell

s3_tny said:
yeah red it is, dont think i could debadge porsche brakes or have a subtle colour i mean they're what they are are'nt they and what would be next?

an s-line badge or something ??????? and a duller colour???????

sorry i dont think so, i think the red would contrast the noggy blue quite nicely aswell

you have answered your own question :confused:

Definatley go for the red porsche mate, you dont want somebody thinking you have just painted your calipers and suck a sticker on.

I thought about wanting to tone them down a bit, but i really like the big red brakes in your face. Lol