Modified Performance stats for S3!

Back to the original question ,350bhp(real) will get you your required 0-100,0-60,but not your 1/4 as the gearing on s3's and haldex system is not suited to 1/4's,400+bhp for sub 13s 1/4's.170 is doable but you will require a lengthened final drive with 350bhp.
hope that helps.

I make 13.0-13.2 on 400m with 365bhp from my IHI.
It is not a bad time for an S3 but compared with an STI or EVO with 365 bhp it is terrible. The imports will be 5 to 6 car lenghts in front.

Well i have ihi and it can do 0-100 in 12 seconds.

Sorry to warm up an old topic, but just to let you know - over 300HP is possible in a 1.8T VAG engine equipped with KKK K04 turbo.
Here's a graph showing 306HP in the APY engine with a standard KKK K04:

Sorry for the language - it's polish..
P-Norm means power at the flywheel, P-kola is the power at the wheels, M-Norm means torque (in Nm)
some of the changes made to the APY engine:
lowering comression ration,
new turbo-back free flow exhaust,
equal lenght exhaust manifold,
custom air intake
custom FMIC.
custom intake manifold.

Peak pressure 1.8 bar, 1.4 bar at the end.
I know many of you are not gonna believe it but it's no ********.
The measurements were made on a Maha LPS3000 Dyno, well calibrated and not optimistic at all. Programing was done by Jetronik team in Poland www.jetronik.pl
Wish I was the owner of this car..
Cheers!
:laugh:

I dont believe it for one second......there are no decent tuners in Poland! ...they are all over here working as plumbers and builders! !lol

Kivi said:
Sorry to warm up an old topic, but just to let you know - over 300HP is possible in a 1.8T VAG engine equipped with KKK K04 turbo.
Here's a graph showing 306HP in the APY engine with a standard KKK K04: [URL="http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/2726/apy307hd7.jpg"][/URL]

Sorry for the language - it's polish..
P-Norm means power at the flywheel, P-kola is the power at the wheels, M-Norm means torque (in Nm)
some of the changes made to the APY engine:
lowering comression ration,
new turbo-back free flow exhaust,
equal lenght exhaust manifold,
custom air intake
custom FMIC.
custom intake manifold.

Peak pressure 1.8 bar, 1.4 bar at the end.
I know many of you are not gonna believe it but it's no ********.
The measurements were made on a Maha LPS3000 Dyno, well calibrated and not optimistic at all. Programing was done by Jetronik team in Poland www.jetronik.pl
Wish I was the owner of this car..
Cheers!
:laugh:

what mods was that with ,