Imola Yellow

dickys3

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been offered a Yellow S3 for a good price and was wondering what people think of the colour. I really like it, but I'm not sure I am bold enough to have one!

Would you? I think it looks the dogs dangleys!

Any Imola Yellow owners on here go through the same thoughts when buying one? What sort of comments do you get from people who see it?

Cheers
Rich.

my fav colour on an s3. makes it stand out from the a3's (which in my opinion, the darker ones don't). bet it sells on for less (but as you would be gettin it for a good price, it doesn't matter).

Mines black, wasn't keep on the yellow, a bit too loud for my liking.

When I saw pictures of a yellow un, I didnt like it, but as it was relatively local I decide to take a look at it. Once I saw it I wanted it! The colour makes the car stand out and you get to see the flared lines better, this distinguishes it from an A3. As previously mentioned, and IMHO you dont notice the lines so much in darker colours, but its all down to personal preference. Also Pictures dont do the colour credit go and see one!! - Remember your buying the car for you, not anyone else, so if you like it buy it!!

Got to say it does look good, but the resell value will always be lower as it is an 'interesting' colour. But if you want to stand out where ever you go, then crack on dude. (U gotta have the matching interior though.)

I have a theory there is a prevalence of Imola Yellow cars in Essex. Not just S3s but Seat Cupras, Honda R types and Fiats. I am going to investigate this further. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

I actually think the s3 looks really good in yellow. But I could just never bring myself to own one....

I agree the S3 I think looks well smart in Yellow, but the only problem would not just be the resell value but also how long it might take to sell due to the same problem when other people are looking for one. The only other colour I think stands out a bit is the one I've got, the Nogaro Blue. Well nice with the Blue/Black interior.

I love it, both my previous TT's were more understated colours..I like something that stands out a little ; )

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
Hi all,

I have been offered a Yellow S3 for a good price and was wondering what people think of the colour. I really like it, but I'm not sure I am bold enough to have one!

Cheers
Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich, why care what others think of the colour of your car????

I think Imola yellow or black are the nicest - my choice.