NEEDED! Photos of upgraded alloys on S3!

garethhill

Reaction score
Website
www.alphacaraudio.co.uk
Im not totally sure if the RS8 wheels look right on the S3.
Has anyone got photos of them fitted ideally 19/20inch.
Would 20inch fit without modding the arches ?

If i do decide to buy this car i will probably go for the above or RS4 wheels but........i tend to think there a touch common and would rather go for something different.

The kahn rss wheels look good any others im forgetting

Thanks

Can someone show me a pic of an RS8, or even just an RS8 wheel, there is no such thing as an RS8?! They are A8 wheels!!! or drian plugs as some of us call them. :p

Here's a pic of mine on 19" Porsche reps anyway :cool:
130-3085_IMG.jpg

20" will look pants imo.

the golf we bought have them on maybe going to put the S3 avus on tho. Cant say I like them much.

asbought1.jpg

garethhill said:
Im not totally sure if the RS8 wheels look right on the S3.
Has anyone got photos of them fitted ideally 19/20inch.
Would 20inch fit without modding the arches ?

If i do decide to buy this car i will probably go for the above or RS4 wheels but........i tend to think there a touch common and would rather go for something different.

The kahn rss wheels look good any others im forgetting

Thanks

The A8's look pretty awful IMO, and 19" wheels ain't good for the car's handling. Unfortunately there's not that many wheels that suit the S3 otehr than the factory options. Although BBS always look good.

ChriS3_0101.jpg

Adams3 said:
I love those wheels Joe, havent seen them on any other S3!!

Yes, it's a good thing they're not available anymore, makes me kind of original, also stops me from picking a set of lighter 18" wheels... Bling all the way. :cool:

jojo said:
Yes, it's a good thing they're not available anymore, makes me kind of original, also stops me from picking a set of lighter 18" wheels... Bling all the way. :cool:

ahem....:whistle2: :moa:
ahem.jpg

they are everywhere now....:rolleyes:

silver75 , cool stance you got there

Randomjim said:
There actually porsche rims, jo jo's are mille miglia wheels right? (who went bust:ermm: )

Shhhh :keule: good thing I have a 5th spare wheel :w00t:

BBS CH's are common though, they look good of course, but every decent modded Golf has them.

Oops :shutup2: bbs are very popular, i always like the kahn 10 spoke wheels on A3's

Those sportecs are the nuts, anyone got a spare £2000/

I'd forgotten about the sportecs!

My choice would be:

1. Sportecs
2. MTM's
3. BBS CH

Ive got some BBS RWII's to go on but they need refurbishment first. Can't wait to see what they look like

fingermouse said:
HE HE Got mine for £1000 and there were 6 of them

Nice work, only seen them at AMD for 1200 plus tyres. WOuld relly like to get a set. They start from 18" so did you have to lower yours much?

got mine 2nd hand and mine are 19`s, i did want 18`s but these came along at the right time. I need to lower the car 25mm now but it can wait