Face lift model

JonesyGT

Reaction score
Please can someone tell me if this is a facelift model ta

media

Yep, it appears to be as it has 1 piece headlights. However on an X plate it will only have the 210BHP engine.

Its such a nice car went looking at it yesterday i really really want to buy it but my sensible side is telling me not to and that i should pay off some debt before i get one!!!

JonesyGT said:
Its such a nice car went looking at it yesterday i really really want to buy it but my sensible side is telling me not to and that i should pay off some debt before i get one!!!

S3 are sensible cars driven by sensible people(most of the time), go treat yourself lol... you know you want to! :blackrs4:

Im going to try and restrain myself until after christmas try my best anyway, i might have an S3 by next weekend

That looks very much like the place where I bought my car (not quite an S3 though). Seem like a reasonable bunch to deal with (won't haggle very far though, but prices seemed pretty fair anyway); but I had no reason to come back at them.

I say get it if you want it - debt's a constant anyway :lmfao:

Regards,

Rob.

yeh get yourself into more debt, none of us have to pay it

Thats my car!!...sorry jonesy ive just bought this car...like u said its such a nice car and in brilliant condition for a car this age....and amazing to drive!! :eek:)

have u got urself an s3 yet?

Rashs3

Naaa am probably going to keep my 172 until next year, well done on the purchase it's a nice car!!! did you pay the asking price for it? and were you the guy with the 172 who's girlfriend rang up about it?

thanks...they dont like to haggle much i did manage to take them down more than i thought i would be able to...im quite chuffed with that!!...

and no im not the guy with the 172.....im a gal!! :)

btw wats a 172?

*Rashs3* said:
thanks...they dont like to haggle much i did manage to take them down more than i thought i would be able to...im quite chuffed with that!!...

and no im not the guy with the 172.....im a gal!! :)

btw wats a 172?

Oppps sorry didnt realise your a girl Do you live in Bolton?

A 172 is a clio a nice rapid motor that'll give a S3 a run for its money!!

Thats ok i'll let u off!...no not from bolton...im in Leeds. Was a trek to come and see the car up there but was worth it..

i'll have to watch out for these 172's and see if i can out run it!!....in my good girly manner ofcourse!