New wheels at last!

adjturbo

Reaction score
i have just ordered my new wheels, 18' RS4 Replicas with Pirelli P7000 rubber /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. They are being fitted on sat afternoon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
Cant wait, im like a kid with a new toy!!

nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif thinking about getting a set me self...how much did they set you back?

What are the centre caps like? Mine were really cheap & nasty, had to buy some originals from Audi.

[ QUOTE ]
AndyMac said:
What are the centre caps like? Mine were really cheap & nasty, had to buy some originals from Audi.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds pretty much like all these replica's, with the chrome finished rim on them...why oh why! It isn't that hard to produce something that matches...is it!!

[ QUOTE ]
adjturbo said:
i have just ordered my new wheels, 18' RS4 Replicas with Pirelli P7000 rubber /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. They are being fitted on sat afternoon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
Cant wait, im like a kid with a new toy!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice one....will want to see some pics as Rich said.

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
Nice one....will want to see some pics as <font color="red">Jay</font> said.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
AndyMac said:
What are the centre caps like? Mine were really cheap &amp; nasty, had to buy some originals from Audi.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are good, not the shiny ones, same colour as the wheel, look identical to OEM except the four rings are flush. the rings are slighty raised to the touch on the OEM's

Will get some pics up early next week. when i can nick the digi cam from work.
i will prob be down southend on sat nite, gotta show.em off. it would be rude not to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you feckers will have the same fecking profile look! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I know when I see you both 'cos Jay's got the quicker car right??!!...

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you feckers will have the same fecking profile look! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I know when I see you both 'cos Jay's got the quicker car right??!!...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh.. thats below the belt! (actually mines quicker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

Yer we got a price n these as i will be in the market for some next year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Got my wheels fitted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif must just say i am well chuffed. car looks sooo much better and the handling is better too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif ride quality has suffered a bit but u cant hav it all.
Will get some pics posted just as soon as i figure out how.
Adam

Well Ali, you must be so chuffed, now update your sig, profile and get some pics posted!