Photos of green Audi S3s needed!

garethhill

Reaction score
Website
www.alphacaraudio.co.uk
Hi all,

Im new to the site and am considering buying a 2002 S3 (225) to replace my Bmw 325i i currently own.
Im not sure on the colour after looking at many Nogaro blue cars i think the green is a bit dull.
If anyone has photos of mildly modified green vehicles i would appreciate it.

Thanks guys

:arco:

i've got a couple of pictures of my pine green 1.8ts if you want, but its not a S3 though!

There use to be a Goodwood Green S3 running 19" RS4 replica wheels, which looked pretty good, not sure where the pics are though, the chap sold it on through his dads business sometime ago though.

Here is a standard S3.
AS-12.jpg

And here is an ABT tuned S3.
AS-11.jpg

Both look really nice IMO,Just not keen on the yellow interior with green body colour on the ABT S3?:puke2:
Hope the helps your decision?

The colour looks lovely in these pics, that interior should have come only on a imola yellow S3, looks wrong with the green paint!!

I quite like the colour and at least you know the are quite rare, because it took me ages to find some pics of one:laugh:

garethhill said:
Is that a good reason to buy it though !
If i get sick of it or when i eventually sell will ANYONE want it !

Im not sure about that one. When i was looking for an S3 a green one was for sale near me for a decent price, but i didnt buy it because of the colour. I ended up paying over £1000 more for a blue one with only 10,000 miles less. That was around 7-8 months ago, and the same car is still for sale now. :uhm:

Not sure who's this is, think its the one jojo mentioned earlier. Quite like this :)

1566mod1.jpg

I'll have to get some pics of mine up for you, mines a standard w reg S3 in goodwood green without the silver wing mirrors and full black leather interior.

Green cars are unlucky! ;)