Nice S3

Metallic crystal blue - £435 option apparently. Same price as most of the rest of them.

I was just thinking this weekend what a good colour that would be on an S3. I'd prefer it with full black leather though.

Even the half leather half cream alacantara would look good with pale blue like that...

It looks much nicer IMO in the flesh.

I would prefer to see it in black leather or silver leather might work. I haven't seen a colour that the blue suede goes with yet.

I thought it was garish until I saw it in the flesh

jcs356 said:

Blue is my favourite colour, I would love a nogaro S3 just not with the blue interior. Too much blue IMO but I haven't seen it in the flesh.

That blue interior is too, er, blue :detective2: The yellow interior in Imola cars works nicely, but that blue is way out IMO.

There's a Crystal Blue S3 around where I work, I wasn't sure if it's a genuine S3, as I've not seen them in that colour, but it looks like it's genuine afterall.

steve1975l said:
Blue is my favourite colour, I would love a nogaro S3 just not with the blue interior. Too much blue IMO but I haven't seen it in the flesh.

Ahh...you've missed out then.

Nogaro Blue with the blue/black interior looks superb, if you like bright coloured cars.

image.jpg

The alcantara is much nicer to drive on too...you don't slide about on it like you do the leather.

Ess_Three said:

Nogaro Blue with the blue/black interior looks superb, if you like bright coloured cars.

image.jpg

The alcantara is much nicer to drive on too...you don't slide about on it like you do the leather.

I love blue but a bit too much for my taste.

I know what you mean about sliding around on the leather not good. After years of wanting leather I wish I hadn't bothered.

If it didn't have the blue interior it would have a sold sign on it.

Ess_Three said:

I totally agree, the blue alcantara is divine, wish i had waited for a noggy with that interior!! Doh!!
Oh and the leather is so slippery, especially with a bit of liquid leather freshly applied!! lol