MTM in an A3 TS

adjturbo

Reaction score
Is anyone here running a TS with an MTM chip? i know a few ppl hav got S3's running MTM but would be interested in knowing wot the results are like in a TS.
Also is it a custom built program or off the shelf product?
cheers
Adam

Wando do you have Internet access plugged into your Rolling Road Machine I wonder how you manage to reply to every thread ever written on here.?

Not being nasty, just amazes me how often you reply, your either not busy or very efficient. Or not one of the mechanics who carry out the RE-MAP's..

There is more than one Wando. When I came to get my DV at AmD in Bicester there were at least three of them there and I think there could be some more back in Bucks. While I was being served by one of them, another was on the Internet responding to queries about RR stats and a third was washing his hands in the workshop.

There could even have been a fourth - difficult to know - they've got one way tinted glass but I got the distinct feeling I was being observed.

[ QUOTE ]
MingBluS3 said:
Wando do you have Internet access plugged into your Rolling Road Machine I wonder how you manage to reply to every thread ever written on here.?

Not being nasty, just amazes me how often you reply, your either not busy or very efficient. Or not one of the mechanics who carry out the RE-MAP's..

[/ QUOTE ]

have a look here......

I wish I could reply to every thread!
I do spend alot of time online, but by far not enough on here at the mo!
Just updating the AmD at the mo, which is no mean feet!