Chrome Dial Surrounds

downie

Reaction score
Don't you think the dials would look better if the raised rings around them were chrome like the centre of the steering wheel??:uhm:

downie said:
Don't you think the dials would look better if the raised rings around them were chrome like the centre of the steering wheel??:uhm:

they do thats why i chromed mine.

Anyone know where I can get these from? Can't find any on ebay and done a normal web search but no luck.

Think theres a german site called tachoringe or something. If not motorworld can get them.

I work for motorworld so thats where i got mine. I think they only do the 4 rings aswell.

look in my profile there is a pic of what they look like i got my from a germany website and i got the square display as well.

downie said:

hmm not sure I like the rings chromed myself...

I personally believe they look great, and pics don't really do them justice. Firstly I got the square surround for the for the display in the middle (but I/ and most people on here decide not to dit the middle section) as it looks a bit tacky imo. At night the chrome surrounds look really nice, reflecting the needles and red number on the dials, really nice cheap and easy mod to do imo :beerchug: